• SPECIAL NEW DIGITAL PIANO AWARD CATEGORY
- Sign-up form at left
- FREE enrollment!
• THE CLASSIC PIANOS AWARD(S) FOR BEST DEMONSTRATION(S) OF PROFICIENCY ON A DIGITAL PIANO
- Prize(s): TBA
• For those who demonstrate the most creative proficiency with the many expressive features of the showcased digital piano.
TERMS (tentative - subject to change)
• Perform up to 10 minutes; this is in addition to, and separate from, students' regular adjudications with the festival judges.
• Get performance evaluation followed by free digital piano training session by expert Classic Pianos staff.
• All students enrolled in the festival (and their teachers) may sit in on sessions (space permitting).
• Very best performer will be selected to play in the Saturday evening student Celebration Recital, June 10th, 2017.
(However, ALL awardees of prizes will be recognized in the preceding Awards Ceremony that same evening.)
• Performances may involve sequenced (digitally pre-recorded) music, providing:
1) the sequenced music was done solely or at least primarily by the contestant and
2) the contestant also performs live along with the recording.
• Awards, evaluations, training sessions and top performer selection will be handled exclusively by Classic Pianos professionals.
• Students & teachers who are unfamiliar with digital pianos are invited to contact or visit Classic Pianos of Denver.