This Membership Agreement (the Agreement) is effective January 01, 2017 by and between the Abundant Silence, hereinafter referred to as Community, accessed via www.abundantsilence.org with a business address of 9888 W Belleview Ave, Ste 2011, Denver, Colorado 80123, and all current and future members of Abundant Silence hereinafter referred to as "Member".
By accessing, browsing or using the www.abundantsilence.org website or by selecting I Accept during the membership registration, you represent that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement hereinafter referred to as Agreement.
1.Nature of the Service The Community is a social network facilitating the exchange of personal information between people. This socialization shall include reading the profile pages of other members and possibly even contacting them. The Community provides to its members benefits such as but not exclusive to: Discount to online store, access to members only content from composers and programs, annual free gift. The Community works like an online community of internet users.
2. User Registration and Information Member shall fill in the correct information requested in the User Registration form on the site. Member shall be required to promptly update the User Information on the site. Member shall select a username and password during the User Registration process. Member shall be responsible for: a) all use of the Site made by the Members username and password, and b) maintaining the confidentiality of the Members username and password.
3. Content The Content includes messages and other materials posted to forums, groups, or other locations on the Site by the members of the Community. Member of the Community is deemed to grant the Community the nonexclusive right to post, display, copy, and modify the Content in connection with the operation of the Site and the Communitys business. Further, the Member is deemed to grant the Community the nonexclusive right to post, display, copy, and sell the Content within the limitations set by the Member during the online publishing process. Member is also deemed to authorize the Community to disclose his/her personal data when the Member includes such personal data in the content.
4. Release If the Member has a dispute with one or more other Members, the Member shall release the Community (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
5. Privacy Community shall not sell or rent Members personal information to third parties without Members explicit consent. Community shall store and process Members information on computers located in the United States that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. However, the Community shall be permitted to access and modify Members information.
6. Indemnity Member shall indemnify and hold the Community (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Members breach of this Agreement, or Members violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
7. No Agency No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
8. Terminating Membership Member shall choose to retire or delete the published content from the Communitys site and it shall be no longer available or visible to other visitors. Terms regarding the status of the uploaded content shall remain applicable when the Member chooses to terminate the membership. Contents posted to the site, other than the published content, shall not be deleted or retired as a result of the Members termination.
9. Governing Law This Agreement shall be construed under and governed in accordance with the laws of the Colorado.
10. Arbitration. Any dispute arising under this contract shall be resolved under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.
11. Limitation of Liability Member shall not hold Community responsible for other user Members content, actions or inactions.
Abundant Silence www.abundantsilence.org Effective January 01, 2017